THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ashton is #WINNING!


 Hmm... Seems to me as if Sheen is a bit salty about the situation.
 
However, he can't be too spiteful, seeing as Kutcher will be making $650,000 - $750,000 an episode, which is a far cry from Sheen's previous 2 million per episode, according to People.com.

Regardless of the feedback, Ashton says, "I can't wait to get to work with this ridiculously talented 2.5 team and I believe we can fill the stage with laughter that will echo in viewers' homes," said Kutcher. "I can't replace Charlie Sheen but I'm going to work my ass off to entertain the hell out of people!"

On Thursday we found out that Hugh Grant almost got the role, but last minute negotions did not go through. Rumors swirled about other replacements before Kutcher was chosen, including John Stamos and Rob Lowe.

PERSONALLY, I think John Stamos would have been a great fit. The 47-year-old is handsome and known for his diverse roles. His history of substance abuse and recklessness would give a sense of reality to the show, and make him more similar to Charlie Sheen's old character. However, Kutcher and Sheen's differences may be positive for the show. But will we embrace this change? We shall see next fall, when season nine airs on CBS.

0 comments: